This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with screen resolution
I am running my TB with tinker os, connected to my TV via HDMI. The problem is that when the TB boots up, there is nothing but a green line at the bottom of the screen and the rest is black. When I boot the TB with Android everything works fine. 

Is there anyone out there that has a clue about this?
(12-18-2017, 06:46 PM)Janoz Wrote: I am running my TB with tinker os, connected to my TV via HDMI. The problem is that when the TB boots up, there is nothing but a green line at the bottom of the screen and the rest is black. When I boot the TB with Android everything works fine. 

Is there anyone out there that has a clue about this?

Are you using TOS v2.0.4?
What Make/Model of TV?
Sorry, I should have mentioned that of course; I am using TOS v2.0.4 and the TB is connected to my Panasonic 55 inch flat screen via a HK home cinema receiver, which I have found might be the problem. If I connect directly to the TV I get a picture from the TB, but I have problems with the resolution so I can not se any menu and such. I am a newbie when it comes to this OS and I do not know how configure it to work well with my TV.