This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Touch screen USB with android
Hello,

My usb touch screen is not recognized, this is the model :philips s231c4afd/00

Do you have an idea to solve this problem?

Thank you.
Hi, need to know if this model is compatible to hid_multitouch kernel driver. If yes you have chance to modify the drivers/hid/hid-ids.h
in the kernel source and compile your custom kernel. You can show here the output of lsusb when it is connected. And maybe also a the output of dmesg.
(11-23-2017, 12:50 PM)lobo Wrote: Hi, need to know if this model is compatible to hid_multitouch kernel driver. If yes you have chance to modify the drivers/hid/hid-ids.h
in the kernel source and compile your custom kernel. You can show here the output of lsusb when it is connected. And maybe also a the output of dmesg.

Hello,

Thank you for your help, I did not have a lot of time to take care of it but I got there.