This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Request
First of all just want to say a huge thanks to Mikerr for having the first (as far as I know !) dedicated Tinkerboard forum up and running in the UK. Its proved invaluable to helping my find my way around the board and the members have been superb !

Just an idea more than anything. Is the forum getting to the point where it would help diversifying the subgroups a little more (so for example software could have its own 'Retro' section 'Media Players' etc ? Nothing to OTT as obviously the post count isn't huge but I was thinking more along the lines of certain posters seem to know alot about the OS , others about Kodi etc , perhaps they would almost adopt a section ?

Just an idea and I genuinely do mean a huge thanks to you and ALL of the posters on this site Smile
Please check permission for search robots (robots.txt?). If you check "online users" sometimes google/bing is stuck in "Viewing No Permissions Page". Also some SEO should be useful (like <meta name="keywords">) there is very low hit ratio for this forums from search engines. Also TLS/SSL is missing (letsencrypt.org?). Thanks.
I left this community in Aug 2017 due to ASUS bad product quality and ASUS community support that did not match my expectation.  Sad