This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
External Wi-Fi antenna
(09-09-2018, 12:33 PM)RawDevice Wrote: Looks very neat.  Can you tell me where you bought the cable?  A link would be much appreciated.#

Delock Antenna Cable RP-SMA Jack Bulkhead > MHF IV/ HSC MXHP32 compatible plug 100 mm 0.81 thread length 9 mm splash proof :-)
Thanks for the information guys, needed an external antenna as the aluminium Tinker Case was blocking too much of the signal.

Feeling stupid though: I had to search for the MHF -> SMA adapter myself on the German Amazon and didn't notice I got the wrong one.
What I ordered: DeLock 88814
What was needed: DeLock 12464

The difference is really small so I didn't notice: Mine had a female SMA connector. As the antenna also has a female connector it didn't have any connection and I was already worried I did something wrong until I noticed this issue. For now I just put in a small metall pin between the two female connectors which works fine, but I suppose others could benefit from this mistake by making sure they get the right adapter for the antenna they want to connect Smile

Regards,
Chris
My TB is in 2nd floor, while router place in 1st floor.
yes, it boot wifi strength, once I add the external antenna.

please NOTE the connect MHF4 - connect the board & antenna wire.
Thank you all
Arrow  Everything is just at beginning