This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to buy this board for SDR
I would like to know your thoughts on this,

Im looking to make use of this board for running spyserver, what are your thoughts on this?

For those of you that dont know, Spyserver is a great thing from the makers of sdrsharp

It supports RTL-SDR units now as well, which is a real bonus, i own a newelec NESDR smart

I currently use a dual core windows laptop for spyserver, (others have deployed it on the rasp pi) I would like to know if anybody has an SDR unit with this board, how easy would it be to setup on the tinkerboard,

Finally is this board which seems great by the design, but everything seems to be too quite, i get the feeling this board will die off in the wilderness. I hope not.   If it does then i will be happy to not have wasted a lot of money.

Still i wish this product the best and i hope that it will serve us all well for the future Heart

Regards
(08-12-2017, 02:57 PM)SDR_learning Wrote: I would like to know your thoughts on this,

Im looking to make use of this board for running spyserver, what are your thoughts on this?

For those of you that dont know, Spyserver is a great thing from the makers of sdrsharp

It supports RTL-SDR units now as well, which is a real bonus, i own a newelec NESDR smart

I currently use a dual core windows laptop for spyserver, (others have deployed it on the rasp pi) I would like to know if anybody has an SDR unit with this board, how easy would it be to setup on the tinkerboard,

Finally is this board which seems great by the design, but everything seems to be too quite, i get the feeling this board will die off in the wilderness. I hope not.   If it does then i will be happy to not have wasted a lot of money.

Still i wish this product the best and i hope that it will serve us all well for the future Heart

Regards

I've tried it with rtl_tcp and a NESDR and it works fine, so would expect it would work with spyserver

I've just set up spyserver on the tinkerboard and it works fine