This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7 Inch hdmi Display not working with Tinker OS
Hello ,
I am trying to make my Makibes 7" 1080*600 hdmi display to work with my Tinker Board on Tinker OS.
I have tried to turn the resolution in monitor settings down to ones that my 7" display can handle. Tho nothing shows up on it. Also the resolution of 1080 by 600 is not selectable(when my big monitor's plugged in).

I've been searching for a config file but could not find any.

The display works fine on my Raspberry's and Odroid C2.

Also I would like to know if there will be Ubuntu support in the future.
I hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance,
N.A.D. from Belgium
Never mind the Ubuntu question. I've found the Lubuntu on this site.
https://tinkerboarding.co.uk/forum/thread-69.html
Works a lot better than Tinker OS.
I could not get KDEnlive to work on Tinker OS, with Lubuntu no problem. (except the tinker gets too hot while rendering, guess I'll stick to my Odroid C2 for that)

I still need help for the 1080*600 display. I hope someone can help me here.
Thanks for the support, great site Wink

N.A.D.