This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TinkerOS_Android V13.11.0.4 is out :)
https://www.asus.com/uk/Single-Board-Com..._Download/

Release notes:

TinkerOS_Android V13.11.0.4
1.Add ASUS wallpaper.
2.Add ApkInstaller
3.Fix volume consistent issue in setting and notification bar

/Per
(05-16-2017, 12:40 PM)I am having issues getting this to boot. Worked on it last night. i grabbed the image off the Asus site, wrote to a Samsung evo 64 micro SD, hooked up to a power brick and attempted to boot.I get a screen that says it couldn\t read the image and then hangs at wiping cache with an "ANDROID RECOVERY" in yellow at the top of the screen.Assistance ? What am I doing wrong?UltraMagnusPerus Wrote: https://www.asus.com/uk/Single-Board-Com..._Download/

Release notes:

1.Add ASUS wallpaper.
2.Add ApkInstaller

/Per
Good to see it's not beta anymore. Flashed this Android version and noticed immediately better HDMI compatibility.
Tongue 
Hello,

We tried last Android image with Official Raspberry screen. 
It's start correctly, display is ok. But no Touch.

While Touch is working if we use TinkerOS.
I'm surprised that Touch is working on Debian and not into Android.  Huh

Is that possible to add Touch driver to Android ?
(05-16-2017, 02:21 PM)ultramagnus69r Wrote:
(05-16-2017, 12:40 PM)I am having issues getting this to boot. Worked on it last night. i grabbed the image off the Asus site, wrote to a Samsung evo 64 micro SD, hooked up to a power brick and attempted to boot.I get a screen that says it couldn\t read the image and then hangs at wiping cache with an "ANDROID RECOVERY" in yellow at the top of the screen.Assistance ? What am I doing wrong?UltraMagnusPerus Wrote: https://www.asus.com/uk/Single-Board-Com..._Download/

Release notes:

I cant even get the img to install on my sd card, it says opening firmware faileds. Is there another way to flash the img without the SD firmware tool?

1.Add ASUS wallpaper.
2.Add ApkInstaller

/Per
(06-04-2017, 11:43 AM)AgentGuL Wrote:
(05-16-2017, 02:21 PM)ultramagnus69r Wrote:
(05-16-2017, 12:40 PM)I am having issues getting this to boot. Worked on it last night. i grabbed the image off the Asus site, wrote to a Samsung evo 64 micro SD, hooked up to a power brick and attempted to boot.I get a screen that says it couldn\t read the image and then hangs at wiping cache with an "ANDROID RECOVERY" in yellow at the top of the screen.Assistance ? What am I doing wrong?UltraMagnusPerus Wrote: https://www.asus.com/uk/Single-Board-Com..._Download/

Release notes:

I cant even get the img to install on my sd card, it says opening firmware faileds. Is there another way to flash the img without the SD firmware tool?

1.Add ASUS wallpaper.
2.Add ApkInstaller

/Per

Yes, use Etcher to burn the image to the SD card, the firmware tool is no longer needed.
I'M getting the same problem. Tried 3 different SD cards, last one top of the line. Tried 3 different screens 1 Asus, 1 Samsung, and 1 HP. nothing works. Using 3 amp power source. Tried last 3 versions of Android. Still nothing. Can any One please help?
(12-18-2017, 11:44 PM)Alfm Wrote: I'M getting the same problem. Tried 3 different SD cards, last one top of the line. Tried 3 different screens 1 Asus, 1 Samsung, and 1 HP. nothing works. Using 3 amp power source. Tried last 3 versions of Android. Still nothing. Can any One please help?

I found out what the problem is. 
I tried a 5 amp power source and all worked fine even on SD cards that I had tried before.
Lesson is MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH POWER.

Thanks