This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't boot
Information 
I am trying to boot tinker board and I have tried androidOS, UbuntuOS and Debian OS but whenever I injected the memory card and tried to boot the device light shutdown after few seconds with no display and if I reject or unblug memory card and power up tinker board the light stays on and still no display in monitor.
(09-20-2019, 08:30 AM)anooshkhalid Wrote: I am trying to boot tinker board and I have tried androidOS, UbuntuOS and Debian OS but whenever I injected the memory card and tried to boot the device light shutdown after few seconds with no display and if I reject or unblug memory card and power up tinker board the light stays on and still no display in monitor.

hi anooshkhalid,
I have always used. SanDisk Ultra 64 GB microSDXC Memory Card with  Power Supply AC Charger Adapter 5V 3A..
3A... tinker board does not like less than this ]]]].....
------------------------------------
hope it helps
k,
----
ps.. to check SD card is ok..
I format SD card on windows 10.. with SDfomatter.. selected Overwrite format.. from options..
There are certain cases that the boot will interrupt.

I found that using an Asus charger for Zenfone is working, most of the times. But several time during the boot will power off itself. After few retries then will boot normally.

I also seen such behavior with 5.5 A supplied from GPIO. Unsure what might be the cause.
Light blue words might be a link. Have you try to click on them? Big Grin