This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WIFI IPEX connector size
Anyone know the IPEX connector head size for the wifi antenna extender? The first antenna I ordered the connector head was a size to big.

Thanks!

-James
(04-26-2017, 04:22 PM)weathercloud Wrote: Anyone know the IPEX connector head size for the wifi antenna extender? The first antenna I ordered the connector head was a size to big.

Thanks!

-James

After my comparison that is I-PEX MHF4
Thanks, I will give that a try. I know the first one I got was just a little to big.
(04-28-2017, 04:16 PM)weathercloud Wrote: Thanks, I will give that a try. I know the first one I got was just a little to big.

After connecting  did WiFi signal work batter ,is it easy to install do we have to put 2 or 1 Antenna

Will this work with the board

http://www.ebay.com/itm/U-FL-IPEX-IPX-I-...jr133ce1ug

thank you
Tongue 
I found this recently on Ebay as well:
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/RP-SMA-female-to-...2749.l2649

This offering lets you choose the length of the pigtail when you order.
Note that the mount has the male pin in the middle. This makes it more compatible with the common Antennae offered for use.

Just tossing that out there. I ordered one of the first listed, and now can't find an antenna for less than $30. The other ones run around $1 a piece.

Have fun!
The Lord of All Things Dark and Evil
(currently re-assigned as The Tooth Fairy due to a paperwork mishap...)