This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
low quality sound output
Hi,
Am I the only one there to get issues with saturated sound on Tinker ?
It seems there is no topic already open about it so I wonderif it's due to my hardware specifically.
Is there a solution otherwise ?
OK, no answer.
But as I could read it elsewhere, the issues with sound seem to come from the chip itself and there is no solution available in the future.
As I hoped using my tinker as a media center mainly and surf the web and youtube the question of sound quality was central to me at this level.
So I am now thinking of selling my tinker and buying the new rpi4 instead, or maybe I could use it as a home automation unit.
Finally this Asus sbc affair will have turned to a quite disappointing experience from my opinion.
Too bad.
Tks to this forum and the people for their help.
Bye.