This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crash's Let's Play Android gaming front end
I made a frontend for the android side of Tinker Board called Let's Play. Currently still in beta.
It will boot up and take you right into the frontend. 

Let's Play setup videos. Enjoy.

Updated Setup Video as of 4-23-2018 : https://youtu.be/-PFy8i77omI

Old Setup videos:
Part 1 https://youtu.be/vccG-P8Rxxo  Basic install

Part 1.5 https://youtu.be/pPgwiYH2VGQ     Retroarch setup 

Part 2 https://youtu.be/st1zuDO_iWg  Let's Play Controller setup

Part 3 https://youtu.be/RsNbH36zpfE  Game Streaming setup

Part 4 https://youtu.be/tsyltxKIFu4  Local play and folder management

Tinker Board 64gb image. You have to set up retroarch. Like in video 3. I would watch them all. I have installed all the emulators for you guys. No roms, no bios, you have to set that up. The image is for 64gb sd cards. It was made on a scandisk card. Games folder has been moved so you don't delete them when/if you update the front end. In The home location look for both the game folder and the bios folder. 

Image link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oWIvEx...A9RDMMQsN6
Let's Play (beta) v1.1.0

It's here the final update for the beta. 37+ systems all set for "local" play, even more in Game Streaming. This will be the last update for the beta, but Let's Play will live with the non-beta. Keep your eye out for for the Full release, comming soon. 

Final System list: (37+ systems, 47 with doubles/bonus systems)

3DO
Arcades 
  CPS1*
  CSP2*
  Finalburn Alpha
  Mame4droid
  Mame 2003*
  Mame 2010
Atari 2600
Atari 5200
Atari 7800
Atari Lynx
Atari ST*
Bandi Wonderswan 
Bandi Wonderswan Color
Colecovision*
Commador 64
Commador Amiga*
Dreamcast - (opens emulator menu _ should be at the highlighted game)
Gameboy
Gamboy Color
Gameboy Advanced
GameCube - (opens emulator menu _ should be at the highlighted game)
Game Gear
Master System
Mega Drive (Genesis)
Master Drive (Japan)
Neo Geo pocket
Neo Geo Pocket Color
Nintendo 64
Nintendo DS
Nintendo Famicom + Disk System
Nintendo Entertainment System
Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Super Famicom 
PSX
PS2* - (opens emulator menu _ should be at the highlighted game)
PSP 
PSP mini
Saturn
Saturn (Japan) - (standalone emulator)
SEGA 32X
SEGA CD
PC Engine/Turbo Graphix 16
Vectrex
Virtual Boy
Wii Ware - (opens emulator menu _ should be at the highlighted game)

* = new emulators

Emulators needed = Retroarch, Mame4droid, PPSSPP, youYabase, Dolphin, and DamonPS2 (last 2 opens emulator menu _ should be at the highlighted game)
Extras needed = Moonlight (steamlink)
Swing by the: RotT FaceBook Group and join for even more help, trick, and tips.

Swing by My YouTube Channel if you get a chance.

Hello, and good job for your system. He works perfectly with all emulators. But I have little problem, my controller (a PS3 controller) works on the system and in the emulators installed on the system,but not with the games launched by ScmpcZT. I have however configured it in RetroArch and ScmpcZT. Thanks for you help
(03-07-2018, 03:02 PM)vincent37 Wrote: Hello, and good job for your system. He works perfectly with all emulators. But I have little problem, my controller (a PS3 controller) works on the system and in the emulators installed on the system,but not with the games launched by ScmpcZT. I have however configured it in RetroArch and ScmpcZT. Thanks for you help

You have to make sure your retroarch.cfg is set up correctly in the location in video #3, if you don't the games will still launch but there will be no controller configs.  Quick tip have a keyboard handy and when the game launches press F1 to enter the menu, close the content, map your controller and save your configuration, then relaunch and it should be mapped for all cores.

I didn't set up retroarch, since I wouldn't know what controller you would be using. 

That said, how is it running?  I only did a quick set up, and ported it over, didn't get to sit and play with it. 

Also I Highly recommend that you move your Game folder and use the storage switcher in the toolkit to point to the new location. that way during updates you do not wipe out your game folder.

Hello, as you recommended I have moved the Game Folder in a other directory and I have check the retroarch.cfg configuration.

I successful sometimes to enter in the menu (with F1), and my controller and keyboard was not recognized for configure them.

I have sucessful to control the game by launcing directly from Retorarch.

But not yet with ScmpcZT.

Cordially if you can help me.
(03-08-2018, 07:07 PM)vincent37 Wrote: Hello, as you recommended I have moved the Game Folder in a other directory and I have check the retroarch.cfg configuration.

I successful sometimes to enter in the menu (with F1), and my controller and keyboard was not recognized for configure them.

Watch the retroarch set up video part 1.5 above in the main post.

(03-06-2018, 02:19 PM)Crash Wrote: Current Systems enabled as of Lets Play V1.0.6

3DO
Arcades (Mame 2003, Mame 2010)
Atari 2600
Atari 7800
Atari Lynx
Bandi Wonderswan  
Bandi Wonderswan Color
Commador 64
Dreamcast
Famicom Disk System
Gameboy
Gamboy Color
Gameboy Advanced
GameCube
Game Gear
Master System
Mega Drive (Genesis)
Master Drive (Japan)
Neo Geo pocket
Neo Geo Pocket Color
Nintendo 64
Nintendo DS
Nintendo Entertainment System
Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Super Famicom
PSX
PSP
PSP mini
Saturn
Saturn (Japan)
SEGA 32X
SEGA CD
PC Engine/Turbo Graphix 16
Vectrex
Virtual Boy
Wii Ware

Current Systems under testing:

FBA
Atari 5200
PS2

(03-08-2018, 09:10 PM)Crash Wrote:
(03-08-2018, 07:07 PM)vincent37 Wrote: Hello, as you recommended I have moved the Game Folder in a other directory and I have check the retroarch.cfg configuration.

Watch the retroarch set up video part 1.5 above in the main post.

Thanks for adding the video 1.5

I now get to run the games with the PS3 controller and ScmpcZT

For information Retroarch works well.   Smile