This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TinkerOS_Android V13.13.0.74 Release
5. USB audio Output:

USB Camera (Logitech C930E) --> java.lang.SecurityException: Lacking privileges to access camera service
I want to use a USB mSATA Adapter for my tinker, they are more suitable for writing comparing to microSD cards.

Is it possible to set sda as boot device via /boot/config.txt, like on a Rpi 2 ?
How to set 1024x600 resolution HDMI?
(05-12-2018, 08:58 AM)vintm Wrote: How to set 1024x600 resolution HDMI?

We have support this resolution on following 7 inch HDMI LCD.
https://www.waveshare.com/wiki/7inch_HDMI_LCD_©

Do you want to set the 1024x600 resolution on this panel? Or which panel do you want to set?
This is hand made 7'' panel on the Realtek RTD2660. I set the resolution ''adb shell wm size 1024x600'', ''adb shell density 170'', resolution is changed. But RKMC (XBMC)is 1080p. Android-Setting-HDMI i don't see 1024x600.
Is there anyway to get the RPI 7in touch screen working with this build? I've got the orientation fixed, but the touch functions are still inverted.
(05-16-2018, 06:39 AM)ashinlin Wrote:
(05-12-2018, 08:58 AM)vintm Wrote: How to set 1024x600 resolution HDMI?

We have support this resolution on following 7 inch HDMI LCD.
https://www.waveshare.com/wiki/7inch_HDMI_LCD_©

Do you want to set the 1024x600 resolution on this panel? Or which panel do you want to set?

I would like to change the resolution of the Tinkerboard to be same as my projector resolution 1280x800 (EPSON EB-1780W). I used the adb shell command to change.
However, the screen does not show the good quality picture, all circle and diagonal has to pixelate.
Can you help us?
Hi am new to this forum so hopefully my post goes without hiccups.

I have tried to use this android image but every so often when i connect a  pc remote i lose control of the the scrolling when i press the direction buttons. also when i press letters it just does its on thing like continuously adding spaces or repeating the last button i pressed........has anyone had this issue with the android image?
What PC remote you mean, remote desktop connection or hardware remote mouse/keyboard kind of stuff?
Regards
Samson
It's a hardware remote advertised for android and PC